FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park will be unlike any other park you've visited. As a whole new piece of the city, there will always be something exciting going on, from the low-key to the larger than life.
Next door to Europe's largest urban shopping and leisure destination, Westfield Stratford City, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park has over 35km of pathways and cyclepaths, 6.5km of waterways to enjoy and is home to the UK's most exciting playground.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park will begin to open to the public from 27th July 2013, exactly one year after the London 2012 Opening Ceremony. It will open in phases – starting with the north park – and will be fully open by spring 2014. It will be a new piece of the city with new homes and schools, state of the art venues, beautiful public parklands and a year round programme of events.
7 upcoming events at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park:
Track Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- You are tracking Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Be the first to hear about new events at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,010,441 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Invictus Games Opening Ceremony
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (E20 1FL)
Venue: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
E20 1FL 51.545181, -0.014387
→ Hackney Wick 10 min walk
→ Stratford 11 min walk
→ Stratford 10 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 30th Jun: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London added a new listing
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park' also like:
Do you represent Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page