- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Leisure Circle: Andrew Curtis
Opening hours: Wed-Fri 2-6pm; Sat 12-6pm; Sun 3 March 12-6pm
and by appointment
Andrew Curtis will be showing new work in a temporary space in
North London for one month. The show will be curated by Annabel
Cary, as a PayneShurvell project. The Leisure Circle consists of two sets of prints which offer a look at the taste, habits and methods that middle class Britons once used to shape the internal and external environment they inhabited.
Kindly supported by Collective: a project run by Camden Town Unlimited,
funded by Camden Council and the Mayor's Regeneration Fund.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
4 Crowndale Road
NW1 1TT 51.535542, -0.134169
→ Euston 7 min walk
→ Euston (London) 7 min walk
→ St Pancras (London) 9 min walk
→ Mornington Crescent 6 min walk