FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
We now accept: PayPal
Ents24 now accepts PayPal...
in addition to major credit and debit cards:
- Visa Electron
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Doctors, Dissection And Resurrection Men
Explore the early 19th century history of human dissection and the trade in dead bodies through dramatic evidence unearthed during Museum of London Archaeology excavations at the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel. From resurrection men and surgeon-anatomists to the East End patients whose remains were taken for medical research, you’ll follow the stories of those at the centre of a fierce debate to legalise the confiscation of ‘unclaimed’ bodies, giving the State the right to decide the fate of vulnerable individuals after death.
Admission charge applies.
Tickets on sale from June 2012.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Museum Of London
Enquiries: 0870 444 3852
→ Barbican 4 min walk