FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Motorschiff Stubnitz is a registered non-proft association, which operates an 80m former freeze & transport vessel of the GDR high seas fishing feet. Built in 1964 at the Volkswerft Stralsund, MS Stubnitz is the sole surviving specimen of its type and is listed as a Monument of German Shipbuilding by the city of Rostock.In 1993 it was transformed into a mobile platform for music, cultural production, documentation and communication. The three converted cargo holds have excellent acoustic qualities, can accommodate around 700 people in total and are ideally suited as venues for live music, exhibitions, performances and media art.
MS Stubnitz currently has no upcoming events
Track MS Stubnitz
- You are tracking MS Stubnitz
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at MS Stubnitz
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,039,355 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for MS Stubnitz
Track MS Stubnitz be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking MS Stubnitz you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new MS Stubnitz events are announced.
You are signed up to MS Stubnitz events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,039,355 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: MS Stubnitz
Millennium Mills Pier
London Royal Docks
E16 1AL 51.508278, 0.020251
→ Custom House 6 min walk
→ Custom House 4 min walk
→ Royal Victoria 5 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to MS Stubnitz? Why not write a review?
Do you represent MS Stubnitz, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page