- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Tatcho Drom' show
Art music with a Gypsy spirit, Tatcho Drom is going back to Le Qu to promote their brand new album ‘The Devil’s Lentil Soup’.
The album combines ancient music with contemporary arrangements and compositions, magical dreams with modern reality. Its music captures the earthy energy of folk and inflects it with the voices of classical, contemporary and jazz.
Image © Tatcho Drom
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Le QuecumBar And Brasserie
42-44 Battersea High Street
SW11 3HX 51.473568, -0.173849
→ Clapham Junction 12 min walk