- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Love, Peace And Potatoes: John Hegley
Hegley is at Jacksons Lane again.
The show is more for adults in design but can be tolerated by nine-year-olds, who could even leave happy.
Expect to sing, laugh, be moved and be flappy.
John returns to Jacksons Lane with an evening of poetry and comedy from his new book, Love, Peace and Potatoes.
The Poet Laureate of Comedy. This bespectacled Luton lad captivates audiences with travel tales and amusing anecdotes, blurring the line between profound description and fine comedy. A consistent favourite at the Edinburgh Festival and with over half a dozen bestselling books under his belt, he is not to be missed.
John Hegley tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Jacksons Lane
→ Highgate 2 min walk