FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Built in 1897 Her Majesty’s is a Victorian playhouse with 1,145 seats over 4 levels – Stalls, Dress Circle, Grand Circle and Balcony.
Supporting pillars result in some restricted views and the Balcony is far back but the relationship between stage and audience makes it a suitable house for both musicals and plays.
The proscenium arch and box fronts have been covered by Maria Bjornson’s set recreating the Paris Opera House for The Phantom of the Opera but original plaster features are still visible elsewhere giving the auditorium a dignity and grace well matched by the subtle pink tones of the paint finishes.
2 upcoming events at Her Majesty's Theatre:
Track Her Majesty's Theatre
- You are tracking Her Majesty's Theatre
- Be the first to hear about new events at Her Majesty's Theatre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,084,920 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Venue: Her Majesty's Theatre
SW1Y 4QL 51.508121, -0.132018
Enquiries: 0207 494 5400
→ Charing Cross 8 min walk
→ Charing Cross 2 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 17th Dec: The Phantom of the Opera: Up to £18 off top tickets!
- Monday 8th Dec: Her Majestys Theatre, London added a new listing
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Her Majesty's Theatre? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Her Majesty's Theatre' also like:
Do you represent Her Majesty's Theatre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page