FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
We now accept: PayPal
Ents24 now accepts PayPal...
in addition to major credit and debit cards:
- Visa Electron
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Post-It Productions presents GamePlan, the first in the hilarious trilogy Damsels in Distress by Alan Ayckbourn. School girl Sorrel casts aside her morals to help her mum, a former successful internet businesswoman, stay afloat by setting up a brothel service from their plush riverside flat.
Advertising on the internet and dragging her best friend along for the ride Sorrel gets herself in a whole world of trouble. Just when you thought it could not get any worse, the play becomes a farce as Sorrel tries frantically to hide the evidence.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Hen & Chickens Theatre
109 St. Pauls Road
N1 2NA 51.546036, -0.101707
Bookings: 0207 704 2001
→ Highbury and Islington 3 min walk
→ Highbury & Islington 4 min walk