FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice in Bostall Woods, on the outskirts of Greenwich, provides free specialist end of life care for people with life-limiting illnesses as well as providing support for their families, friends and carers.
The Hospice, a registered charity, has a 19-bed inpatient unit, day Hospice and outreach nurses who visit people in their own homes, care homes and in hospital.
It is the only adult hospice in the Royal Borough of Greenwich and in Bexley covering an area of 40 square miles and a population of 500,000.
The hospice nurses care for over 2,500 local people every year.
1 upcoming event at Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice:
Track Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice
- You are tracking Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,072,340 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Venue: Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice
185 Bostall Hill
SE2 0GB 51.482685, 0.118110
→ Abbey Wood 11 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Tuesday 25th Nov: Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice, London added a new listing
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page