FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Stands Alone is an exhibition investigating the home lives of a group of people living in a recent housing development in north London. Between 2006 and 2009 the old Arsenal football stadium was converted into Highbury Stadium Square, a modern housing complex of more than 700 flats, arranged around the former pitch , which is now a communal garden.
Photography, film and sound recordings explore the lives of a selection of the residents as they build a community behind almost identical brand new front doors. It is the work of photographer Simone Novotny.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Geffrye Museum
E2 8EA 51.531555, -0.076256
→ Hoxton 2 min walk
→ Old Street 14 min walk