FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Rock Of Ages
In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small town girl met a big city rocker and in LA's most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the 80s. It's Rock Of Ages, an arena rock love story told through mind-blowing and face-melting hits. Don't miss this awesome good time about dreaming big, playing loud and partying on!
This classic rock love story comprises of a raucous mix of memorable 80s tunes from feel-good, sing-out-loud songs such as 'We Built This City’ and 'The Final Countdown' to 'I Wanna Know What Love Is', 'Here I Go Again’, 'Don't Stop Believin' and more.
(Cast subject to change without notice).
See www.rockofagesmusical.co.uk/ for further information.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 12 people currently track this event
Venue: Garrick Theatre
2 Charing Cross Road
WC2H 0HH 51.509945, -0.127793
Enquiries: 0207 44 5085
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Leicester Square 3 min walk