- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Jumpy: Tamsin Greig
A mother, a wife, and fifty, Hilary once protested at Greenham. Now her protests tend to focus on persuading her teenage daughter to go out fully clothed.
A frank and funny family drama.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Duke of York's Theatre
St. Martin's Lane
WC2N 4BG 51.510162, -0.127496
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Leicester Square 3 min walk