- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Phone: 07941 429374
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The statue Fudo Myo-o is stolen from auction at Sotheby's. Or was it stolen from Japan?
The British Museum are up in arms and Patricia MacBurney is sent to Japan to smooth over the cracks. Reporter, Aisha Pinkerton is thrust into the middle of this whirlwind political episode to cover the statue's travels, furthering her own career whilst neglecting her own fatherless children, who search for him behind her back. Tomoko Hara is determined to get the sacred statue back to its rightful owner.
But who is the Fudo Myo-o's rightful owner? Will all truth be revealed? Will there be enlightenment?
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Bussey Building
→ Peckham Rye 2 min walk