- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Ilya & Emilia Kabakov: The Happiest Man
Presented by Sprovieri Gallery London and Ambika P3
A major installation by internationally celebrated Russian artists Ilya and Emilia Kabakov, influential pioneers of installation art. Staged by the artists in the monumental subterranean space of Ambika P3, The Happiest Man, features a room within a specially created cinema showing clips from Russian propaganda films of the 40s and 50s. The visitor can escape to the room and become 'The Happiest Man' or enjoy the films in the classic cinema setting.
Opening hours: Tue-Fri, 11am-7pm, Sat-Sun, 12pm-6pm
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Ambika P3
35 Marleybone Road
NW1 5LS 51.522022, -0.154585
→ Marylebone 8 min walk
→ Baker Street 5 min walk