FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Wool was historically the most important and widespread of Wales's industries. The picturesque village of Dre-fach Felindre in the beautiful Teifi valley was once the centre of a thriving woollen industry, earning the nickname 'The Huddersfield of Wales'. Shirts and shawls, blankets and bedcovers, woollen stockings and socks were all made here, and sold in the surrounding countryside — and to the rest of the world. Located in the historic former Cambrian Mills, the Museum is a special place with a spellbinding story to tell.
National Wool Museum currently has no upcoming events
Track National Wool Museum
- You are tracking National Wool Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at National Wool Museum
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,027,909 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for National Wool Museum
Track National Wool Museum be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking National Wool Museum you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new National Wool Museum events are announced.
You are signed up to National Wool Museum events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,027,909 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: National Wool Museum
SA44 5UP 52.025688, -4.398378
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to National Wool Museum? Why not write a review?
Do you represent National Wool Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page