FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Until Sat 6th Apr
@ St Luke's Church AKA The Bombed Out Church, Liverpool
Featuring: Cut To The Chase Productions
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Tony Teardrop : Cut To The Chase Productions
By award-winning Liverpool playwright Esther Wilson, Tony Teardrop was originally written as part of a regional voices scheme with the National Theatre in 2004 but has never been produced as a stage production until now.
Set in and around a ‘wet house’ for homeless alcoholics and inspired by real stories, Tony Teardrop is a biting, humorous play about people living on the edges of society. Follow Tony on a journey through his interior landscape looking for the true meaning of ‘home’. See the world through his relationships with fellow ‘space cadets’ and his struggles with the manager of the centre ... until things come to a head when he takes the staff and residents hostage.
Image © St Luke's Church
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
→ Liverpool Central 2 min walk