FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
An unprecedented live experience, exploding with heart-pounding music, passionate romance and sensationally sexy dancing.
It's the summer of 1963, and 17 year old Frances 'Baby' Houseman is about to learn some major lessons in life as well as a thing or two about dancing.
On holiday in New York's Catskill Mountains with her older sister and parents, 'Baby' shows little interest in the resort activities, and instead discovers her own entertainment when she stumbles upon the staff quarters when an all-night dance party is in full swing.
Seen by millions across the globe and featuring hit songs including Hungry Eyes, Hey Baby, Do You Love Me? and the heart stopping I've Had The Time of My Life. Don't miss your chance to see this truly spectacular musical theatre event.
Dirty Dancing (Touring) tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 4 people currently track this event
Venue: Liverpool Empire Theatre
Bookings: 0844 871 3017
→ Lime Street 3 min walk