- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Marcus Adams: Royal Photographer
Harewood is pleased to be hosting a special collection of photographs generously lent by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II from the Royal Collection. ‘Marcus Adams: Royal Photographer’, will showcase photographs from the Queen’s childhood, celebrating HM The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee year.
Some formal, some fun, the collection provides a unique insight into the life of the child destined to become Queen. Two vintage prints of Prince Charles and Princess Anne taken in October 1953 when they attended Marcus Adams’s studio together will appear in the exhibition for the first time.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Harewood House
LS17 9LG 53.896862, -1.527517