FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
We now accept: PayPal
Ents24 now accepts PayPal...
in addition to major credit and debit cards:
- Visa Electron
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Aladdin: Todd Carty
Widow Twankey wants a husband, evil Abanazaar wants the magic lamp, Aladdin wants adventure and Wishee-Washee wants a clean vest - can the Genie grant their wishes?
Former Grange Hill and EastEnders actor Todd Carty dons the cloak of the wicked Abanazaar. Ian Marr will once again direct the show as well as wear all the best frocks, this year playing the role of Widow Twankey. The popular Scott Cripps also returns for a third year as Wishee Washee.
The Corn Exchange promises you live music, a fabulous cast and a magic carpet ride through a spectacular adventure.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: King's Lynn Corn Exchange
Tuesday Market Place
PE30 1JW 52.756630, 0.393607
Phone: 01553 764864
→ King's Lynn 10 min walk