FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Jack And The Beanstalk
Times are hard for Dame Trott. She has no money, and her daydreaming son Jack isn't much help either. When Jack is sent to market to sell their beloved cow, he comes home with nothing but a handful of beans – and that's when the magic really begins!
Join Jack on his climb up the beanstalk to an enchanted land of excitement and adventure, where he must rescue his friends from the 'Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum' of a very hungry giant!
Packed with everyone's favourite pantomime characters, this enchanting and spellbinding tale combines spectacular scenery, jokes galore, magic and sparkle - all of which makes Harrogate Theatre's pantomime a festive family favourite throughout the region.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Harrogate Theatre
HG1 1QF 53.994465, -1.539988
Bookings: 01423 502116
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Harrogate 3 min walk