- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
HeLa: Adura Onashile
In 1951, Henrietta Lacks walked into a hospital in Baltimore with a pain in her abdomen. A routine biopsy revealed a cancerous tumour, one which would kill her just months later.
Unknown to her, a sample from this tumour was taken and become one of the most important tools in medicine – the HeLa cell line. There are enough of Henrietta's cells alive today to make 400 Henrietta Lacks.
Inspired by Henrietta's extraordinary life story, Adura Onashile's solo work-in-progress looks at the nature of genes and identity, and the current ethical debates surrounding human tissue research and ownership.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Arches
253 Argyle Street
G2 8DL 55.858383, -4.258331
→ Glasgow Central 2 min walk