- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Mon 22nd Apr at 8:00pm
Dog Is Dead
@ King Tut's Wah Wah Hut, Glasgow
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Dog Is Dead' show
Up-and-coming Nottingham quintet who have a knack for making bright, breezy and infectious indie pop.
Dog Is Dead tour dates
Sounds like Arcade Fire mixed with LCD Soundsystem with Julian Casablancas singing.
More sound than you would expect from four people. Live in London and have always played in bands but this one is the best one they've ever been in.
MT tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: King Tut's Wah Wah Hut
272a St Vincent Street
G2 5RL 55.862659, -4.265148
→ Anderston 5 min walk
→ Charing Cross (Glasgow) 5 min walk