FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
ECONOMY aims to provide an explicitly critical angle on how the global dominance of capital since 1989 has impacted on the formation of contemporary subjects by addressing issues that range from migration, labour, sexuality, the crisis of democracy to the quest for alternatives.
Presented across Stills (Edinburgh) and here at CCA, the exhibitions will include the work of a number of artists from across the globe in addition to new residency-based commissions by Edinburgh-based photographer Owen Logan and the Austrian collective Wochenklausur.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
350 Sauchiehall Street
G2 3JD 55.866039, -4.266176
Enquiries: 0141 332 7521
Bookings: 0141 352 4900
→ Charing Cross (Glasgow) 4 min walk