- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The Edinburgh Festival Fringe is the largest arts festival in the world. Throughout August, the Royal Mile will once again become the city's most colourful and exciting artery with vibrant theatre, street performers and tourists flocking from all over the world to queue up for a glimpse of some bohemian mastery.
Every year thousands of performers take to a multitude of stages all over Edinburgh to present shows for every taste. From big names in the world of entertainment to unknown artists looking to build their careers, the festival caters for everyone and includes theatre, comedy, dance, physical theatre, musicals, operas, music and exhibitions.
During the festival the Royal Mile is completely closed to traffic. Performers from far and wide pour into Edinburgh to fire throw, sword swallow, try a new tune, or chain themselves to themselves! A wheelin' and spinning carnival world comes to life in Edinburgh when August hits.
See www.edfringe.com for further information and ticket details.
Edinburgh Festival Fringe Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 4 people currently track this event
We do not currently have any dates for Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Track Edinburgh Festival Fringe be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Edinburgh Festival Fringe you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Edinburgh Festival Fringe dates are announced.
You are signed up to Edinburgh Festival Fringe dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 862,548 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else