- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The Edinburgh Festival Fringe is the biggest arts festival in the world. During August, the Royal Mile becomes the city's most colourful and exciting artery when the vibrant theatre and street performers become the face of the festival, with tourists flocking from the world over to queue up for a glimpse of some bohemian mastery.
During the festival the Royal Mile is pedestrianised and completely closed to traffic. Performers from far and wide pour into Edinburgh to fire throw, sword swallow, try a new tune, or chain themselves to themselves! A wheelin' and spinning carnivale world comes to life in Edinburgh when August hits.
See www.edfringe.com for further information.
Edinburgh Festival Fringe Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
We do not currently have any dates for Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Track Edinburgh Festival Fringe be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Edinburgh Festival Fringe you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Edinburgh Festival Fringe dates are announced.
You are signed up to Edinburgh Festival Fringe dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 862,138 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else