FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Until Sat 26th Oct
All My Sons
@ Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
All My Sons: Royal Exchange Theatre Company, Talawa Theatre Company
Set in 1947, the play centres on Joe and Kate Keller, an all-American couple who have the ghosts of World War II living in their own backyard.
Joe is a successful, self-made businessman, a loving family man and a pillar of the community. He is a partner in a machine shop building fighter plane parts. One thing overshadows Joe and Kate’s happiness - their son is missing in action, presumed dead by all but his mother.
A searing investigation of honesty, guilt and the corrupting power of greed, the play was Arthur Miller’s first success, establishing him as a leading voice in theatre.
Founded in 1986 by Yvonne Brewster, Carmen Munroe, Mona Hammond and Inigo Espejel, Talawa is Britain's primary Black-led theatre company. Talawa was created in direct response to Yvonne Brewster's recognition of the lack of creative opportunities for actors from minority ethnic backgrounds and the general marginalisation of Black peoples from cultural processes that was prevalent at the time of the Company's inception.
Talawa Theatre Company tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Royal Exchange Theatre
St Ann's Square
M2 7DH 53.482891, -2.244487
Enquiries: 0161 833 9833
→ Manchester Victoria 8 min walk
→ Salford Central 9 min walk