FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Until Sat 27th Apr
Talk!! Tackling The Taboo
@ Dancehouse Theatre, Manchester
Featuring: Bruce Jones
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Talk!! Tackling The Taboo: Bruce Jones
TALK!! is a new theatre production that tackles a condition affecting much of the UK adult population. Rich and poor, young and old, male and female; people from all walks of life are within its grip, yet it still remains a taboo subject - depression.
TALK!! seeks to address the issues of stigma surrounding depression and encourage more openness. TALK!! aims to get people who may be suffering in silence to talk, to find help and to start to overcome their depression. It also seeks to help people recognise depression in others and to offer an open ear and helping hand.
Many people will recognise Bruce Jones as Les Battersby from TV's Coronation Street. His personal battles with depression were well documented, but once he'd come through the other side, it proved to be the catalyst behind TALK!!
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Dancehouse Theatre
10 Oxford Road
M1 5QA 53.472862, -2.239910
Phone: 0161 237 9753
→ Oxford Road 3 min walk