FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Designed To Shine – 100 Years Of Stainless Steel
In 1913, ‘rustless’ steel was discovered in the UK by Sheffield’s Harry Brearley. Over the following 100 years the production of stainless steel, in particular cutlery, reaffirmed Sheffield’s age-old reputation for quality metal wares.
Despite huge changes to the industry and loss of jobs,Sheffield remains an important centre for specialist steel production. This brand new exhibition explores a century of design and innovation, showcasing the diversity and quality of products made in stainless steel in Sheffield and beyond.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Weston Park Museum