FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Pop And Abstract
This new collections-based display highlights the way the ‘Swinging Sixties’ transformed British art in the post-war period. Inspired by the latest developments in America, British artists began to make work that was bold, confident and signalled a decisive break with the past.
Pop and abstract artists used vibrant colour and the language of advertising to create a progressive, international style.
This large exhibition explores the way pop and abstraction was interpreted by artists based in Wales and remains relevant and influential to artists working today.
Pop and Abstract features work by many of the most important artists in the modern collection. The exhibition includes works by Peter Blake, Alan Davie, David Hockney and Bridget Riley alongside artists with close links to Wales including Ken Elias, Mali Morris, John Selway and Ernest Zobole.
Pop and Abstract is supported by the Colwiston Charitable Trust.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: National Museum Cardiff
→ Cathays 4 min walk