FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Top Hat: Summer Strallen, Tom Chambers
Jerry Travers, the famous American tap dancer, arrives in London to appear in his first West End show. Travers meets the irresistible Dale Tremont, the girl of his dreams, whom he follows across Europe in an attempt to win her heart.
Top Hat is widely regarded as one of the greatest dance musicals of all time and the most successful picture of the nine movies Astaire and Rogers made together. Top Hat premiered at the Radio City Music Hall where it broke all box office records.
Performed by a cast of 31 and accompanied by a live band of 15, this new musical comedy will include Irving Berlin classics from the movie such as Cheek to Cheek, Isn't It a Lovely Day to be Caught in the Rain and Top Hat White Tie and Tails.
Summer Strallen is a British actress who has performed various roles on stage and screen. Strallen was 'planted' in the soap opera 'Hollyoaks', as character Summer Shaw. The character's storyline eventually involved her auditioning for, and being awarded, the role of Maria in The Sound of Music. Her character left Hollyoaks as Strallen debuted in the actual stage production of The Sound of Music at the London Palladium on February 26, 2008.
Summer Strallen tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
Venue: Aldwych Theatre
WC2B 4DF 51.513111, -0.118814
Bookings: 08444 999 999
→ Charing Cross 9 min walk
→ Temple 5 min walk