FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Enniskillen Castle, situated beside the River Erne in County Fermanagh, was built almost 600 years ago by Gaelic Maguires. Guarding one of the few passes into Ulster, it was strategically important throughout its history. In the 17th century it became an English garrison fort and later served as part of a military barracks. This historic site houses two museums, Fermanagh County Museum and The Inniskillings Museum.
2 upcoming events at Enniskillen Castle:
Track Enniskillen Castle
- You are tracking Enniskillen Castle
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Enniskillen Castle
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 986,492 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Venue: Enniskillen Castle
BT74 7HL 54.345734, -7.644978
Enquiries: 028 66 325000
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Enniskillen Castle? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Enniskillen Castle, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page