FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
We now accept: PayPal
Ents24 now accepts PayPal...
in addition to major credit and debit cards:
- Visa Electron
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Christmas Seaside Special
"Olly Day headlines the show with his ever-popular Norfolk wit and this year joining him on stage will be comedienne Jo Little. Jo is literally 4'10" tall and though small in stature she has a huge personality
Returning this year too is the lovely female vocalist Lulu Alexandra whose delightful voice was a real treat last year and her male vocalist counterpart this December is local lad 'done good' - Eddie Bushell who has successfully entertained thousands on the Cromer stage. The high energy team of Seaside Special Dancers completes the cast.
( Various Times and Dates )"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
NR27 9HE 52.932102, 1.301313
Enquiries: 01263 512495
→ Cromer 8 min walk