FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
High House is a grade II listed Victorian mansion located in the pretty Oxfordshire village of Clanfield. Built in 1856 by local architect and philanthropist Henry Newman the house is one of the finest gothic buildings in the region.
In the spirit of its designer the gallery promotes only the best in critically-engaged contemporary art. The exciting and innovative programme features both solo shows and curated group exhibitions from an international roster of gallery and invited artists.
Beautiful, recently restored formal gardens surround the house. In the summer months these are home to changing displays of high quality contemporary sculpture.
High House Gallery currently has no upcoming events
Track High House Gallery
- You are tracking High House Gallery
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at High House Gallery
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,014,240 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for High House Gallery
Track High House Gallery be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking High House Gallery you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new High House Gallery events are announced.
You are signed up to High House Gallery events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,014,240 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: High House Gallery
OX18 2SH 51.712509, -1.589597
Enquiries: 01367 810 126
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to High House Gallery? Why not write a review?
Do you represent High House Gallery, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page