- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Eduardo Paolozzi: Collaging Culture
Eduardo Paolozzi (1924 - 2005) was one of the most inventive and prolific of the British artists who came to prominence after the Second World War. Collage was central to his methods, both as printmaker and sculpture. Indeed, he once stated that ‘all human experience is one big collage’, which was particularly true for his own life. This exhibition draws on the extensive selection of Paolozzi works in Pallant House Gallery’s Collection and includes drawings, prints and sculpture from throughout his career.
Held in main galleries 12-17
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Pallant House Gallery
9 North Pallant
PO19 1TJ 50.835724, -0.777677
→ Chichester 7 min walk