- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Re-opened to the public in the July of 1996 after twenty years of extensive excavation and restoration, Laugharne Castle stands on a low ridge overlooking the wide Taf river estuary and is well known for its associations with the poet Dylan Thomas, where he wrote 'Portrait of the Artist as a Young Dog' in the castle garden.
Laugharne Castle currently has no upcoming events
Track Laugharne Castle
- You are tracking Laugharne Castle
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Laugharne Castle as they are added
- 860,795 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
We do not currently have any events for Laugharne Castle
Track Laugharne Castle be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Laugharne Castle you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Laugharne Castle events are announced.
You are signed up to Laugharne Castle events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 860,795 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Laugharne Castle
SA33 4SA 51.770569, -4.462169
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Laugharne Castle? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Laugharne Castle' also like:
Do you represent Laugharne Castle, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page