FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Pericles: Bristol Old Vic Theatre School
Myteline, on the Island of Lesbos... the local brothel is running out of wares for its clients. A new girl is brought in, purchased from pirates. She is everything the brothel needs - young, beautiful, unsullied. There is a fortune to be made from her.
But one problem arises - she will not 'do the deed of darkness'.
The maid's virtue starts miraculously to change the lives of those around her, and when a stranger Prince puts in at the harbour - a man driven by misfortune and grief into a state of catatonic disconnection from the world - the maid attempts to cure him by telling a story. Unbeknown to her, the story she tells him is his own.
A tale of adventure, love redeemed and redeeming, and of the triumph of the human spirit over the crushing blows of fate.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
BS2 8SJ 51.461285, -2.584881
Enquiries: 0117 924 7615
→ Montpelier 11 min walk