- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
A troupe of troubadours take you on a journey jammed with melancholy music, playful puppetry, and stories of dark mischief and high magic. Along the way you'll encounter the largest castle in the world, an otter with a speech impediment and a girl who fears her own reflection.
This is no ordinary show - instead of taking a seat in the auditorium you will climb up onto the stage, go through a side door in the wall and enter our backstage scene dock - a space never normally seen by audiences!
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Theatre Royal
→ Brighton 9 min walk