FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Mosques Of Gambia
Birmingham’s internationally acclaimed photographer Vanley Burke has created a body of work depicting the environments where Islamic worship takes place in The Gambia.
The sites range from a temporary space adopted for prayer, local 'Jaka' Mosques, to the large Friday 'Juma' Mosques.
The images reflect their religious, educational and social function as well as recognizing a wide variety of architectural styles and construction material.
They were taken with the kind permission of the Mosque Elders who were delighted by the interest taken in their buildings; as such a future exhibition in the Gambia remains a long-term goal.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Drum Arts Centre
144 Potters Lane
B6 4UU 52.498898, -1.894472
Bookings: 0121 333 2444