- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Food For Free
This brand new course follows a similar format to our highly successful 'Wild About Mushrooms' course and begins with a fascinating presentation by Dr Patrick Harding before the group heads off into the local Cheshire countryside* to find what nature has to offer in May. You can expect to find ramsons, cow parsley, hawthorn (bread and cheese), garlic mustard, burdock, nettles, ground elder, comfrey , shepherd's purse and much much more. *Then return to Parkdale for a wild foods buffet.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Cordon Vert Cookery School
→ Altrincham 17 min walk