- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Scenic narrow gauge steam railway running between the coast at Aberystwyth and Devil's Bridge in the Cambrian Mountains. Opened in 1902, the Vale of Rheidol Railway is a masterpiece of engineering, built to carry lead ore, timber and Edwardian holidaymakers. These days,we no longer carry lead ore from the mines, but have been carrying tourists to the beauty spot of Devil's Bridge for generations. Watch the countryside change as you travel through wide open fields, ancient woodland and rugged mountain scenery unique to Wales.
Vale of Rheidol Railway currently has no upcoming events
Track Vale of Rheidol Railway
- You are tracking Vale of Rheidol Railway
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Vale of Rheidol Railway
- 861,644 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
We do not currently have any events for Vale of Rheidol Railway
Track Vale of Rheidol Railway be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Vale of Rheidol Railway you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Vale of Rheidol Railway events are announced.
You are signed up to Vale of Rheidol Railway events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 861,644 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Vale of Rheidol Railway
SY23 1PG 52.411411, -4.080594
→ Aberystwyth 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Vale of Rheidol Railway? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Vale of Rheidol Railway, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page